- double cream Half container (130 ml)
- goat cheese (Fromez) 1 roll
- nutmeg ¼ teaspoon
- garlic cloves crushed 2
- potatoes sliced into small cubes 5
- Sweet potato peeled and cut into bite size cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 leek sliced into thin rings
- Olive oil
Heat oven to 180c
Place the potatoes and sweet potatoes in an ovenproof dish
In a mixing bowl add the cream, goat cheese, nutmeg, garlic, leek, salt and pepper, mix well and then combine with potatoes and sweet potatoes.
Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes
Remove cover, raise oven temp to 200 and bake for 10 minutes.