- potatoes peeled and cut into coarse cubes 4
- carrots peeled and coarsely cut 3
- red onions, peeled cut into quarters 3
- 1 bottle Guinness beer
- Salt and pepper
- garlic cloves crushed 2
- tomato puree 100 gm
- champignon mushroom sliced in half 1 pack
- goulash meat cut into cubes 1 kg
- thyme sprigs 4
- olive oil 8 tablespoons
Seal meat on hot skillet
In a large oven proof pot on the stove top fry the carrots, potatoes, onions, garlic, tomato puree, thyme, salt and pepper for 10 minutes. Add the meat together with juices, add the beer and mix well.
Place in preheated oven at 180c.
Cook for 1 ½ hours.